Adsense

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

We got our PR Card

We finally got our PR Card on the 10th of August 2015. However it wasn't without much "drama". Since we are still busy preparing for our travels, I'll spare the details. Furthermore I have my beef with CIC which I will write something here in the weeks to come. We should not have gone through what we have gone through. Yet CIC, in their "infinite wisdom", let it happen. <So, watch this space>...

Both my wife and I will like to take this opportunity to thank the following people for their help in making it possible:

  • Liberal MP Geoff Regan's Office and his staffer Afton Doubleday
  • Liberal MLA Patricia Arab and her staffer Sadie Ghosn
  • Canada Post Halifax (Almond St.) staff Carol, Dianne, Donna and Dave
  • Greg and Mei at 5800 South
  • Our friend Anthony Cheah for his advice
  • My bosses at Magiclamp Software 
Thanks for all your help and understanding. Now we can go back home for our visit with peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment